|Label Capacity||upto 100 mm deep and 200 mm wide|
|Label Thickness||0.3 mm to 2.5 mm 10 mm minimum and 95 mm maximum from top edge of label|
|Marking Limits||10 mm minimum and 95 mm maximum from top edge of label|
|Table Size||240 x 90 mm|
|Table Travel||125 mm from right to left|
|Characters on Dial Wheel||A thru' Z|
|Dial Wheel||0 thru' 9.-/&|
|Net Weight||15 kg|
As an affluent name of this domain, we hold expertise in presenting high-quality Bradma Die Hard Metal Label Marker??
. The offered marker is seamlessly designed for butt welded, flanges and pressure fittings. The offered marker is manufactured in accordance industry standard. In addition, the marker is manufactured using quality approved steel alloy and process. Also, the provided marker is quality tested on various quality parameters to assure long working life.
- Marks Wide Range of Labels/TagPerfectly marks Aluminium,Brass,Steel....almost every metal (especially effective in marking into windows of pre-printed labels!)
- Sharp Clarity Says ''High Quality''All marked data is sharply clear and easy to read; accurately aligned evenly spaced and uniformly deep.
- Precision EngineeredHas a rugged cast iron frame,specially hardened ground steel components and a unique dial wheel construction with interchangeable type inserts.Every feature is designed and engineered for long,trouble -free service.
- VersatilityIdeal when a wide range of label sizes need marking,when marking data varies,and when short production runs are required.
- Low Cost Too Remember,this Bradma Diehard Metal Label Marker is a High Precision Tool Which means virtually no label spoilage ,virtually no rejections.
- ResultMarking cost is considerably lower than that by tedious unrelable hand-stamping methods
Basic 5-Step Operation
- Simply set for marking depth.
- Locate label on marking table.
- Rotate dial wheel to select the character to be marked.
- Depress operating handle to mark label.
- Release operating handle - and the table automatically advances the label to the next marking position